What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The secrets to successful competition dieting, whether you are on season or off
- Learn the three phases of competition dieting as well as comprehensive solutions for each phase
- Includes worksheets, questionnaires, checklists, training and nutrition logs
- Learn how to release negative emotions and to be free from emotional dieting
- Learn mental techniques for staying on track with your goals
- Learn how to control your cravings
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Competitor’s Way Out Of Emotional Eating scores 74.06/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.nancygeorges.com/book2.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $32.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: nancygeorges.com you’ll also be taken through to nancygeorges.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)